A Barber And A Fool Funny Story By Anonymous!
- The Country That Had No Onions Funny Story
- Lawyer And A Little Boy Funny Story
- Concerned Husband Funny Story
- Wife’s Secret Funny Story By Anonymous
- The Interview Funny Story By Anonymous
- Monkeys Rescue The Moon Funny Story
- The Smartest Man In The World Funny Story
A Barber And A Fool Funny Story
A barbershop was filled with customers when a little boy walks into the shop.
Looking at the little boy, the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the most foolish kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.”
The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?”
The boy takes the quarters and leaves.
“What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” the barber said laughing.
Later, when the customer leaves the shop, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store.
“Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” asked the man.
The boy licked his favorite ice-cream and replied,“Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over.”