Here is the list of Addiction Quotes And Saying as follow,
- “The priority of any addict is to anesthetize the pain of living to ease the passage of day with some purchased relief.”– (Addiction Quotes)Russell Brand on drug abuse
- “This stuff, this Mexican sludge, just grabbed you by the f–king heartstrings and tore me apart,” he told Rolling Stone. “All those years of snorting coke, and then I accidentally get involved in heroin after smoking crack for the first time. It fin ally tied my shoelaces together.– Robert Downey Jr. on facing the point when he faced the need for drug addiction recovery
- Quitting smoking is easy. I’ve done it a hundred times.” Mark Twain with a hard truth on addiction recovery. (Addiction Quotes)
- “Addiction is just a way of trying to get at something else. Something bigger. Call it transcendence if you want, but it’s a rat in a maze. We all want the same thing. We all have this hole. The thing you want offers relief, but it’s a trap.”– Tess Callahan with one of our favorite drug addiction recovery quotes.
- “You just have to take it one day at a time. Some days are easier than others and some days you forget about drinking and using, but for me, I work on my physical health, which is important, but my mental health as well.”– Demi Lovato on mental illness
“One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery.”– Another diamond from Demi speaking the truth about addiction recovery
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”– Mahatma Gandhi with philosophical insights for recovery quotes.
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”– Friedrich Nietzsche with a good philosophy to guide one’s drug addiction recovery.
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”–(Addiction Quotes) Carl Bard with another favorite from our drug addiction recovery quotes.
- “Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”– Helen Keller, a true model for overcoming strife.
- “I understood, through rehab, things about creating characters. I understood that creating whole people means knowing where we come from, how we can make a mistake and how we overcome things to make ourselves stronger.”– Samuel L. Jackson’s inspiring words to live by when struggling through addiction recovery.
- “If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime.”– Benjamin Alire Sáenz on the possibilities of drug addiction recovery.
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”– (Addiction Quotes)Japanese proverb
- “The initial journey towards sobriety is a delicate balance between insight into one’s desire for escape and abstinence from one’s addiction.”– Debra L. Kaplan on the balancing act of addiction recovery.
- “What is an addiction, really? It is a sign, a signal, a symptom of distress. It is a language that tells us about a plight that must be understood.”– Alice Miller on the true meaning of drug addiction recovery.
- “Nobody stays recovered unless the life they have created is more rewarding and satisfying than the one they left behind.”– Anne Fletcher on what addicted individuals need to achieve true sobriety.
- “You can come out of the furnace of trouble two ways: if you let it consume you, you come out a cinder; but there is a kind of metal which refuses to be consumed, and comes out a star.”– Jean Church on how treatment options can help you shine.
- “You can get the monkey off your back, but the circus never leaves town.”– Anne Lamott
- “Addiction is an adaptation. It’s not you–it’s the cage you live in.”– Johann Hari
“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”– Henry Ford
- “Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with your self-esteem.”– Kurt Cobain on the futility of substance abuse. (Addiction Quotes)
- “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.”– Vince Lombardi on making drug addiction recovery a new habit.
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” Chinese Proverb
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”– Nelson Mandela (Addiction Quotes)
- “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.”– Henry Ford
Related Post to the Addiction Quotes,
- Action Quotes Perfect List To Inspire You
- List of Encouraging Quotes to Motivate You
- 50 Amazing Acting Quotes That Inspire Your
- Complete List Of Best Short Motivational Quotes
- Top Rated Motivational Quotes for Work That You Must Check
- Super Motivational Quotes That You Must Check
- 200+ Super Amazing Peace Quotes in 2021
- 200+ Inspiring Love Quotes and Sayings
- 300+ Super Amazing List of Positive Quotes
- 50+ Super Amazing Dan Brown Motivational Quotes
- 50 Most Powerful Emma Donoghue Quotes
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson with insights that people in addiction recovery can use to transcend their current plight.
- “If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.”– Zen Proverb
- “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.”– Zig Ziglar proving that drug addiction recovery can be ongoing but worthwhile.
- “At first, addiction is maintained by pleasure, but the intensity of the pleasure gradually diminishes and the addiction is then maintained by the avoidance of pain.”– Frank Tallis
- “First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.”– Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald
“We don’t choose to be addicted; what we choose to do is deny our pain.”– Unknown with real insights for the person in drug addiction recovery.
- “Remember just because you hit bottom doesn’t mean you have to stay there.” Robert Downey (Addiction Quotes)
- “It was the hardest boyfriend I ever had to break up with.”– Fergie on struggling with drug addiction recovery.
- “Recovery is an acceptance that your life is in shambles, and you have to change it.”— James Lee Curtis on addiction recovery.
- “Recovery is not for people who need it. It’s for people who want it.”– Unknown on who will find the greatest success in a drug addiction recovery program. (Addiction Quotes)
- “Recovery is a process. It takes time. It takes patience. It takes everything you’ve got.”–(Addiction Quotes) Unknown
- “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.”– Unknown
- “It’s a beautiful day to be sober.”– Unknown on the best time to pursue drug addiction recovery.
- “If you chased your recovery like you chased your high, you would never relapse again.”– Unknown with words of encouragement for those in drug addiction recovery. (Addiction Quotes)
- “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”– C.S. Lewis
- “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.”– Richard Evans
- “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.”– George Chakiris with an important message for anyone in drug addiction recovery treatment.
- “The best way out is always through.”– Robert Frost (Addiction Quotes)
- “One step at a time. One day at a time. One hour at a time.”– Unknown
“There’s not a drug on earth that can make life meaningful.”– Unknown source on the real reason to fight for drug addiction recovery.
- “Never underestimate a recovering addict. We fight for our lives every day in ways most people will never understand.”– Unknown
- “Be stronger than your strongest excuse.”– Unknown on facing the hard truths of drug addiction recovery. (Addiction Quotes)
- “Recovery is about progression, not perfection.”– Unknown (Addiction Quotes)
- “I am not defined by my relapses, but in my decision to remain in recovery despite them.”– Unknown person speaking the truth about addiction recovery. (Addiction Quotes)
- “I understood myself only after I destroyed myself. And only in the process of fixing myself, did I know who I really was.”– Unknown