Here is the “Be The Best Of Whatever You Are” Motivational Poem By Douglas Malloch!
According to the Author: In this poem, Douglas Malloch (1877-1938) shares an encouraging message for readers of all ages. Although we do not all preserve prestigious jobs, we can all be fantastic at who we are. Our function in lifestyles does not make us greater or much less valuable. The splendor of this world is proven when every character does what he has been known to do and does it with notable pride. When we measure our success by using the requirements of this world, many of us will experience as even though we’ve got fallen short. Douglas Malloch reminds us that success is measured through being first-class at whoever you are. Like many, he got here from humble roots, however, he used his presence of writing to contact the lives of many people.
- It’s Really Up To You Motivational Poem
- I Bend Motivational Poem By Selena Odom
- Go With Grace Motivational Poem by Abimbola T. Alab
- Life Doesn’t Frighten Me Motivational Poem
- The Live Life Motivational Poem By Livelovelaugh
- This Is Your Time Motivational Poem
- If You Believe Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Unique Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Live In The Now Motivational Poem By Lenora McWhorter
- Dear Addiction Motivational Poem By Zeb Edington
- Don’t Wait Until I Am Gone Motivational Poem
- Life Is Now Motivational Poem by Hollianne Boucher
Be The Best Of Whatever You Are Motivational Poem
If you can’t be a pine on the top of the hill,
Be a scrub in the valley — but be
The best little scrub by the side of the rill;
Be a bush if you can’t be a tree.
If you can’t be a bush be a bit of the grass,
And some highway happier make;
If you can’t be a muskie then just be a bass —
But the liveliest bass in the lake!
We can’t all be captains, we’ve got to be crew,
There’s something for all of us here,
There’s big work to do, and there’s lesser to do,
And the task you must do is the near.
If you can’t be a highway then just be a trail,
If you can’t be the sun be a star;
It isn’t by size that you win or you fail —
Be the best of whatever you are!