If You are a Highly Engaged Employee You Will Most Likely? Organizations have adopted one-of-a-kind methods to hold their presence in today’s developing company market. However, no matter all the advancements, worker engagement still desires to be heeded upon. This can turn out to be the Achilles’ heels of your employer if not accurately planned.
On the contrary, those who have realized how vital it is to maintain their personnel engaged have excelled. One needs to constantly remember that the key to your business success is a high-quality worker engagement program. And worker engagement without delay correlates to success, profitability, and client satisfaction.
What is If You are a Highly Engaged Employee You Will Most Likely?
Signs of Engaged Employees that Matter,
- They are focused
- Have Leadership Qualities
- Good Decision-making Skills
- Enhanced Performance
- Communicates Effectively
What happens when employees are engaged?
I would like to share one of the best quotes regarding this question,
“Techniques don’t produce quality products and services, people do. People who care, people who are treated as creatively contributing individuals.” –Tom Peters
Some Important Facts, that you should know!
Here’re a few stats on how many employees are engaged at work –
- Disengaged employees cost U.S. companies up to $550 billion a year. (Forbes)
- Companies with high employee engagement rate are 21% more profitable. (Smarp)
- The productivity rate of engaged employees are 44% more than merely satisfied workers. (Emplify)
- 70% of US workers are not engaged at work. (Themuse)
- 43 % of highly engaged employees receive feedback at least once a week. (Themuse)
What is the Most Important Question in Life?
Well, it depends on person to person, like in which type of situation person suffering!
Some People are love failure, some are stuck in love, and a few of them are wasteland! This means they feel that they have no hope to live life.
Financial crises, Business Failure, and many more.
So Basically, this question is depends on person to person, but in this content, we cover the few questions which asked by the people on various social media and another site.
What is the Most Important Question in Life,
- In looking back over the last 1-5 years, where did I go right?
- In looking back over the last 1-5 years, where did I go wrong?
- What scares me or causes me to procrastinate?
- How can I take better care of myself?
- Do I have the right people around me?
- How am I improving life for others?
- To whom do I need to apologize?
- Who must I thank, either for forgiveness or for making a positive difference in my life or in the life of someone I love?
- For what must I forgive myself?
- What do I finally need to accept and embrace about myself, rather than seeing it as a weakness?
- What is one quantum leap forward I have achieved since this time last year? 14: What is one accomplished quantum leap forward I will be able to name at this time next year when I reflect back?
- Who are you?
- What is the Most Important Question in Life After Life
- What are you passionate about?
- What are the achievements you are most proud of?
- What are you most grateful for in life?
- Do you love yourself?
- … Why or Why not?
- How can you love yourself more today?
- What is your ideal self? What does it mean to be your highest self?
- Look at your life now. Are you living the life of your dreams?
- If you have one year left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one month left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one week left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one day left to live, what would you do?
- If you have an hour left to live, what would you do?
- If you have one minute left to live, what would you do?
- What are the most important things to you in life?
- How would you describe yourself?
- What is the Most Important Question in Life After College
- What would you do today if there is no more tomorrow?
- What are the biggest things you’ve learned in life to date?
- What advice would you give to yourself 3 years ago?
- If you are yourself 1 year from the future, how would you advise the you now? (On Day 22 of Live a Better Life in 30 Days Program, we travel to the future to give advice to the us today.)
- Is there something you’re still holding on to? Is it time to let it go?
Related Post to the What is the Most Important Question in Life,
- What are you busy with today? Will this matter 1 year from now? 3 years? 5 years?
- What are your Quadrant 2 tasks?
- What opportunities are you looking for?
- How can you create these opportunities?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- What’s stopping you from pursuing them? …Why? How can you overcome them?
- If you are to do something for free for the rest of your life, what would you want to do?
- What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?
- How important are these goals to you?
- What if these goals are doubled? Tripled? Magnified by 10? How would you feel? Would you prefer to achieve these or your previous goals?
- Who are the people who have achieved similar goals? … What can you learn from them?
- Are you putting any parts of your life on hold? … Why?
- What’s the top priority in your life right now?
- What are you doing about it?
- What is the Most Important Question in Life After being parents
- If you were to die tomorrow, what would be your biggest regret? What can you do now to make sure that doesn’t happen?
- For every experience you get: What are the biggest things you have learned?
- How can you do this better the next time?
- If you have 1 million dollars, what will you do with it?
- Do you love your job?
- What is your ideal career?
- How can you start creating your ideal career starting today?
- What is your ideal diet?
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal diet?
- What is your ideal home like?
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal home?
- What is your ideal physical look?
- What do you need to do to achieve your ideal physical look?
- What is your ideal life?
- What can you do to start living your ideal life?
- What would you want to say to yourself 1 year in the future?
- What do you fear most in life?
- What is the Most Important Question in Life Before Being a parents
- Is there anything you are running away from?
- Are you settling for less than what you are worth? … Why?
- What is your inner dialogue like? (Day 26 of Be a Better Me in 30 Days Program is about uncovering your limiting thoughts.)
- What limiting beliefs are you holding on to?
- Are they helping you achieve your goals?
- If not, is it time to let them go?
- What empowering beliefs can you take on to help you achieve your goals?
- What bad habits do you want to break?
- What good habits do you want to cultivate?
- What are the biggest actions you can take now to create the biggest results in your life?
- Where are you living right now – the past, future or present?
- Are you living your life to the fullest right now?
- What is the meaning of life?
- What is your purpose in life? Why do you exist? What is your mission?
- How can you make your life more meaningful, starting today?
- What drives you?
- What are the times you are most inspired, most motivated, most charged up?
- What did you do during those times? How can you do more of that starting today?
- How can you change someone’s life for the better today?
- Who are the 5 people you spend the most time with?
- Are these people enabling you or holding you back?
- What qualities do you want to embody? (Refer to Q7: Values and Q11: Ideal Self) Where can you meet people who embody these qualities?
- Who inspire you the most?
- How can you be like them?
- What is your ideal life partner like?
- Where can you find him/her?
- How can you get to know him/her?
- Are you afraid of letting others get close to you?
- Who is/are the most important person(s) to you in the world?
- Are you giving them the attention you want to give?
- How can you spend more time with them starting today?
- What kind of person do you enjoy spending time with?
- How can you be this person to others?
- Who do you want to be like in 1 year?
- Who are your mentors in life? (formal or informal)
- What is one thing you’re going to do differently after reading this article?
Final Word to the What is the Most Important Question in Life,
As you checked above question which is more than to the 100 of question, these are the common questions which asked by the various websites. We find out these question from, Phycologival websites, Social media Site (Facebook, Instagra, and Quora), some questions are form Yahoo answers, and few of them are from Motivators.in (From Our Website).
Phobia of Losing Friends! Again the same question asked by our visitors! Okay, at this time I would like to share recent content as well as a few Quora answers that will help to understand “Phobia of Losing Friends”. By these answers and content, you may learn about losing someone’s Phobia and also learn about its effect on mental health! It is Dangeours or not!
Follow the above link and check the Losing Someone Phobia reality, and for public opinion, Now here are the few valuable quora answers!
So, Let’s start the content.
Phobia of Losing Friends,
- okay you should know that if a friend really loves you and care about you..he will do whatever costs him to stay with you so this person will be by your side always..and so you will not lose this person! but if he/she doesn’t love or care about you, they will wait for a single fault from you hurt you and be far away from you and then if you lose them you must not be upset beacuse simply they don’t deserve you! you’ll find someone better than him/her dear..take care 🙂 (Answered by Nour)
- You can confront your friends about this phobia and they might reassure you that they won’t leave and they will be aware that you are afraid, so they will be careful and supportive, and if they don’t support you, then you should find better and more supportive friends. (Answered by Max)
- I don’t believe that is a phobia. Looks like more of an attatchment issue. Its not that uncommon to be afraid of loosing someone alot of people don’t wanna give up friends. Go with what your convictions tell you. (Answered by Michael) (Source)
So, these are the normal things to consider! It’s not a big deal to think about someone who left us! I am sure these answered will be cleared your confusion, and once again I would like to request you to read recent content about the fear of losing phobia (link are given above!).
What is the Fear of Losing Something Phobia?
Let me answered this question in very short,
The anxiety of losing someone we love is called thanatophobia. Another meaning of thanatophobia is the fear of death, that is, when someone is afraid of death or their close one, they have thanatophobia. The Greek word that that means death and phobia means fear.
Maybe Fear of Losing Something Phobia is known as Thanatophobia!
Fear of Losing Something Phobia is dangerous or normal?
Well, it is totally normal to not want the people we love to die or lose, especially when we enjoy their company, while he/she was closed to us. Nobody wants to steal.
Did you know! What is the bad thing about this era?
Okay, let me explain to you, basically, no one wants to talk enough about death in this era or you may call it modern culture. So, there can be a certain amount of fear simply because we don’t fully know what we would be dealing with! Sounds Danger?
Here is one quote that will help you to understand the fact!
Freud coined a fear of death and dying ‘thanatophobia‘, and felt we all suffer from it because we refuse to accept our mortality. Modern psychologists call this common fear plain old ‘death anxiety’.
Is Fear of Losing Something Phobia Danger or Not? So, it is totally normal in my opinion is it part of overthinking and nothing else and also try to train your mind to remove someone or their memories.
Keep Changing Your Voice Self Motivation! There have been times when I have been informed that I am fortunate to have an appropriate talking voice. And some humans are impressed that I hardly ever use a microphone in my seminars, even with heaps of human beings in the audience. People will conclude that I have been “blessed” with an effective set of vocal cords. But it is no longer true. As I associated in in the past chapter, my voice used to be no higher than a feeble monotone. That is till I bought influenced to alternate it. There had been two situations that stimulated my machine for creating my voice. The first used to be a journal interview I study many years in the past about the actor Richard Burton (who had possibly the most enchanting speak me voice of all time—listen to the Broadway recording of “Camelot” and hear him as King Arthur talk and “sing” his songs.) In the interview, Burton stated that his voice used to be how he made his living, so he made sure that every morning whilst showering he sang a wide variety of songs to preserve his vocal cords sturdy and supple.
Later, on a tv discussion of the show, actor Tony Randall advised the host how he developed his trademark sing-song appearing voice: “I took up opera,” he said. “I located that singing opera did extra for my stage voice than something else I ever tried.” Those two interviews have stayed in my idea ever since, and I continually lift a variety of tapes and CDs in my vehicle to sing alongside. I crank them up accurately and loud (this is first-rate finished whilst riding alone) and sing at the pinnacle of my lungs. I make positive that I do this each day, even when I do not experience it like singing. In the phrases of William James, there is some other benefit: “We do not sing due to the fact we’re happy, we’re comfortable due to the fact we sing.” Prior to a most important public speech, I’ll frequently get to my vicinity greater than an hour in advance of time and then simply power round the nearby singing like a madman. (Sometimes I fear that my host patron would possibly pressure by way of and spot me in my auto singing alongside Elvis and searching dangerously psychotic. But the advantages are really worth that risk.) I discover that when I pressure and sing like that my respiration is better, my timing is better, and when I speak, my voice without difficulty fills the hall.
You would possibly think, “I do not talk for a living.” So such a bizarre exercise may now not be indispensable for you. But we all speak. A pleasant, relaxed, and robust talking voice is a useful asset to all and sundry whose job entails speaking with different humans. When referring to human beings whose speakme voices are captivating to pay attention to, many human beings use phrases like “melodious” and “well-modulated.” This is a proper trace to inform if anyone is complimenting a super-talking voice. You are now not stuck with the voice you have now. Start singing, and quickly you will be growing the voice you’ll like to have. The more advantageous your voice, the superior your confidence, and the more desirable your confidence, the less complicated it is to inspire yourself. (Source: Keep Changing Your Voice)
Related Post to the Keep Changing Your Voice
Think Outside The Box! Once I attended a new business proposal presentation via Bob Koether, in which he had his potential clients all play a little nine-dot sport that illustrated to them that the options to puzzles are regularly easy to see if we suppose in unconventional ways. As humans laughed and tore up their puzzles in frustration when Koether confirmed the solution, he stood up to make his closing point.
“We prevent our questioning for no excellent reason,” stated Koether. “We do matters clearly due to the fact it really is the way we usually did them. I favor you to be aware that our dedication in serving your organization is to usually appear outdoor the container for the most progressive options viable to our problems. We’ll by no means do something simply due to the fact it truly is the way we have constantly accomplished it” Too many enterprise leaders pitching a rewarding account, this type of puzzle-solving workout would truly be regarded a smart presentation. But to Bob Koether, it was once a symbolic expression of his complete existence in business. Once, on a Xerox-sponsored time out in Cancun, Mexico, Bob and Mike spent the day out in treacherous waters on a fishing boat. After coming ashore, they retired to Carlos O’Brien’s restaurant for tequila and beer and duration of reflection on their lives in income for that reason far. “We knew that as properly as we had done, we would by no means personal boats like the one we have been simply in if we remained at Xerox,” stated Bob. “We talked about changes in the bar, and it wasn’t lengthy earlier than we observed some black T-shirts on the wall with the phrase infinity on them. Then, for extra than two hours, Mike and I mentioned simply what the phrase infinity meant. Out of that discussion, a dream was once born, a dream that took structure in the structure of Infinity Communications.” Bob Koether and his brother believed that there used to be one critical vicinity in which Xerox was once underperforming—and that was once purchaser service. What if, they asked, a company’s dedication to the client used to be infinite? Not boxed-in, however limitless in its chances for innovative service? With that notion as motivation, the two brothers shaped “Infincom” (short for Infinity Communications)
in the country of Arizona, and within 10 years they grew from six personnel and no clients into a $50 million commercial enterprise with extra than five hundred employees. And for the previous three years straight, the Arizona Business Gazette has ranked Infincom the number-one workplace tools employer in Arizona—ahead of Xerox. All of us have a tendency to appear at our challenges from internal a box. We take what we have achieved in the previous and put it in the front of our eyes and then strive to envision what we name “the future.” But that restricts our future. With that constrained view, the quality of the future can be is a “new and higher past.” Great motivational power happens when we get out of the container and anticipate that the chances for innovative thoughts are infinite. To understand the excellent viable future for yourself, do not appear at it thru a container containing your personal past. (Source: Think Outside The Box)
Related Post to the Think Outside The Box,
Remind Your Mind: Once I attended a new business idea presentation through Bob Koether, in which he had his potential clients all play a little nine-dot game that illustrated to them that the options to puzzles are regularly easy to see if we suppose in unconventional ways. As humans laughed and tore up their puzzles in frustration when Koether confirmed the solution, he stood up to make his last point.
“We avoid our wondering for no suitable reason,” stated Koether. “We do matters surely due to the fact that is the way we continually did them. I desire you to be aware that our dedication in serving your corporation is to continually seem outdoor the field for the most modern options feasible to our problems. We’ll by no means do something simply due to the fact it’s the way we have usually finished it” Too many commercial enterprise leaders pitching a moneymaking account, this type of puzzle-solving exercising would truly be regarded as a smart presentation. But to Bob Koether, it was once a symbolic expression of his complete lifestyle in business. Once, on a Xerox-sponsored day trip in Cancun, Mexico, Bob and Mike spent the day out in treacherous waters on a fishing boat. After coming ashore, they retired to Carlos O’Brien’s restaurant for tequila and beer and duration of reflection on their lives in income as a consequence far. “We knew that as properly as we had done, we would in no way very own boats like the one we have been simply in if we remained at Xerox,” stated Bob. “We talked about changes in the bar, and it wasn’t lengthy earlier than we observed some black T-shirts on the wall with the phrase infinity on them. Then, for extra than two hours, Mike and I mentioned simply what the phrase infinity meant. Out of that discussion, a dream used to be born, a dream that took structure in the shape of Infinity Communications.” Bob Koether and his brother believed that there used to be one crucial place in which Xerox was once underperforming—and that was once client service. What if, they asked, a company’s dedication to the purchaser used to be infinite? Not boxed-in, however limitless in its chances for innovative service? With that idea as motivation, the two brothers fashioned “Infincom” (short for Infinity Communications)
in the kingdom of Arizona, and within 10 years they grew from six personnel and no clients into a $50 million commercial enterprise with extra than five hundred employees. And for the previous three years straight, the Arizona Business Gazette has ranked Infincom the number-one workplace tools enterprise in Arizona—ahead of Xerox. All of us have a tendency to seem to be at our challenges from inner a box. We take what we have completed in the previous and put it in the front of our eyes and then strive to envision what we name “the future.” But that restricts our future. With that constrained view, the high-quality the future can be is a “new and higher past.” Great motivational strength takes place when we get out of the container and expect that the chances for innovative thoughts are infinite. To recognize the excellent viable future for yourself, do not seem at it thru a container containing your very own past. (Source: Remind Your Mind)
Related Post to the Remind Your Mind,