Here is the Example Of Creativity And Innovation in daily life as Follow,
Simply put, it is due to the fact it makes life infinitely interesting and fulfilling. Creativity is a way of residing lifestyles that embraces originality and makes special connections between apparently disparate ideas. Creativity is about living life as a trip into seeing and speaking the extra-ordinariness of the simplest, most each and every day acts.
Example Of Creativity And Innovation,
- Dress wildly-revel in color and texture. Buy or make a fabulous hat. Don’t be age-appropriate.
- Don’t over-criticize yourself. At worst it will kill and at best cripple your creative hopes and dreams.
- Make up a visualization in which you observe yourself imagining and creating effortlessly. Picture yourself loving the process.
- Just Do It! Creativity is a muscle: use it or lose it. Dance, draw, brainstorm, change your life. The more you use your creativity, the easier it becomes and the better you get at it.
- Collaborate creatively with like-minded friends-write a journal together, make a quilt, design a new play space, choreograph a dance piece, start a new business.
- Remember the words of Samuel Becket, on the secret to life-long creativity: “fail, fail again, fail better”!
- Spend 10 minutes daydreaming out the window.
- Don’t censor yourself.
- Do something new or something old in a brand new way. As Picasso said, “I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it.”
- When we ‘what if’ ourselves, we start to believe we can achieve our dreams. That is the first step to making them come true.
- Take a notebook and pen everywhere you go and jot down your observations. We often have innovative ideas but we forget them if we don’t record them.