What is the Fear of Losing Something Phobia?
Let me answered this question in very short,
The anxiety of losing someone we love is called thanatophobia. Another meaning of thanatophobia is the fear of death, that is, when someone is afraid of death or their close one, they have thanatophobia. The Greek word that that means death and phobia means fear.
Maybe Fear of Losing Something Phobia is known as Thanatophobia!
Fear of Losing Something Phobia is dangerous or normal?
Well, it is totally normal to not want the people we love to die or lose, especially when we enjoy their company, while he/she was closed to us. Nobody wants to steal.
Did you know! What is the bad thing about this era?
Okay, let me explain to you, basically, no one wants to talk enough about death in this era or you may call it modern culture. So, there can be a certain amount of fear simply because we don’t fully know what we would be dealing with! Sounds Danger?
Here is one quote that will help you to understand the fact!
Is Fear of Losing Something Phobia Danger or Not? So, it is totally normal in my opinion is it part of overthinking and nothing else and also try to train your mind to remove someone or their memories.
- 240+ Super Amazing Motivational Quotes on Fear
- Nelson Mandela Quotes On Equality
- Charlotte Brontë Long Quote
- Queen Victoria Quotes on Love
- Only Time Can Understand Love Heart Touching Story
- Bird Understander Love Poem By Craig Arnold
- Queen Victoria Quotes About Women’s Rights
- Christopher Columbus Quotes About The New World
- Be Your Own Disciple Self-Motivation Learn In 2021