Here is the Homage To My Hips Motivational Poem,
About Author: Lucille Clifton used to be an American poet who lived from 1936-2010. Her poetry celebrates her African American heritage and generally consists of feminist themes, which can be viewed in his poem. In this poem, she indicates she is proud of who she is. She won’t conform to expectations or be held back. That can even be considered in how she chooses now not to capitalize the first letter of a new line.
- If You Believe Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Unique Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Live In The Now Motivational Poem By Lenora McWhorter
- Dear Addiction Motivational Poem By Zeb Edington
- Don’t Wait Until I Am Gone Motivational Poem
- Life Is Now Motivational Poem by Hollianne Boucher
- Never Stop Being You Motivational Poem
- Dance Motivational Poem For Dancers
- Enjoy Life Motivational Poem By Mae
- While You Weren’t Here Motivational Poem
- Be The Best Of Whatever You Are Motivational Poem
- Time Goes By Motivational Poem By Crystal Lewis
- A Voice Behind Motivational Poem By Pearlyn
- I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer Motivational Poem
Homage To My Hips Motivational Poem
these hips are big hips
they need space to
move around in.
they don’t fit into little
petty places. these hips
are free hips.
they don’t like to be held back.
these hips have never been enslaved,
they go where they want to go
they do what they want to do.
these hips are mighty hips.
these hips are magic hips.
I have known them
to put a spell on a man and
spin him like a top!