Here is the “I Will Prevail” Super Motivational Poem As Follow,
According to the Author, My identity is Phil Harris. I am 24 years of age and I stay in Georgia. This poem is one of the great out of a ebook I am writing referred to as “Inspirations in Life.” I have been stimulated by many methods in lifestyles to by no means permit each person to motive me to be aware that I have a dream that I can achieve. I hope to have the complete ebook achieved inside the subsequent month.
- If You Believe Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Unique Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Live In The Now Motivational Poem By Lenora McWhorter
- Dear Addiction Motivational Poem By Zeb Edington
- Don’t Wait Until I Am Gone Motivational Poem
- Life Is Now Motivational Poem by Hollianne Boucher
- Never Stop Being You Motivational Poem
- Dance Motivational Poem For Dancers
- Enjoy Life Motivational Poem By Mae
- While You Weren’t Here Motivational Poem
- Be The Best Of Whatever You Are Motivational Poem
- Time Goes By Motivational Poem By Crystal Lewis
- A Voice Behind Motivational Poem By Pearlyn
- I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer Motivational Poem
I Will Prevail Super Motivational Poem
I have been told that I will never exceed.
I have been told that I am living in a dream.
I have been pushed to the side by many of my peers.
I have heard of the struggles that were present before me.
I have heard others speak of the struggles they were presented with.
I have accepted I can’t change everything in my life.
I know the things that can be changed will take time.
I have watched many come and fall.
I have seen those who have raised to riches fall to pennies.
I have started a goal.
I have told myself that I will prevail.
I have seen the evil in life.
I have once been a victim to this life.
I have learned that the only thing that can hold you back in life is living for the past.
I refuse to give up without a try.
I refuse to let anyone tell me that I can’t reach the sky.
I refuse to live for today.
I will always prepare for tomorrow, even though it is not guaranteed.
I will refuse to allow anyone to change my heart.
I believe that God will lead me to a higher place.
I believe that change has been accepted for my life.
I believe that someone is watching over me.
I will prevail.
I apologize for the struggles others may have faced.
I refuse to allow myself wait.
I know that many have never received an apology for the struggles they have faced.
I hope that you accept this from me as I am speaking through them to you.
I know that for many of you this is the reason
You have given in to the belief that you can’t exceed.
I will continue through the obstacles that step in my way.
I will ask for guidance every day.
I will not give up.
I will not give in.
I will not look back.
I will not expect that this is all my life is meant to be.
I will continue.
I will prevail.