Here are the 30+ Inspirational Joan Of Arc Quotes As follows!
Related Post to the Inspirational Joan Of Arc Quotes,
- 20+ Motivational Julius Caesar Quotes
- 30+ Motivational Abraham Lincoln Quotes
- 30+ Inspirational Charlie Chaplin Quotes
- 50+ Motivational Michael Jackson Quotes
- 20+ Motivational Cleopatra Quotes As Follow
- 28+ Amazing Alexander Pushkin Quotes As Follow
- 50+ Greatest Stephen King Quotes As Follow
Joan Of Arc Quotes
- I was admonished to adopt feminine clothes; I refused, and still, refuse. As for other avocations of women, there are plenty of other women to perform them.
All battles are first won or lost, in the mind.
Act and God will act.
- If I be not in a state of grace, I pray God place me in it; if I be in it, I pray God keep me so.
- I die for speaking the language of the angels.
I place trust in God, my creator, in all things; I love Him with all my heart.
- … I answered the voice that I was a poor girl who knew nothing of riding and warfare …
- How else would God speak to me, if not through my imagination?
I am the drum on which God is beating out his message.
- Hope in God. If you have good hope and faith in Him, you shall be delivered from your enemies.
- Every man gives his life for what he believes … one life is all we have to live and we live it according to what we believe.
Go forward bravely. Fear nothing. Trust in God; all will be well.
- About Jesus Christ and the Church, I simply know they’re just one thing.
- Children say that people are hung sometimes for speaking the truth.
If I am not, may God put me there; and if I am, may God so keep me.
- If I said that God did not send me, I should condemn myself; truly God did send me.
- I fear nothing for God is with me!
- … since God commanded me to go, I must do it.
The poor folk gladly came to me, for I did them no unkindness, but helped them as much as I could.
- The Maid and her soldiers will have the victory. Therefore the Maid is willing that you, Duke of Bedford, should not destroy yourself.
- If I am not, may it please God to bring me into it; if I am, may He preserve me in it.
- Men are sometimes hanged for telling the truth.
Do you know whether or not you are in God’s grace? Joan: If I am not, may God put me there; and if I am, may God so keep me.
- The angels are as perfect in form as they are in spirit.
- Courage! Do not fall back.
Even little children repeat that oftentimes people are hanged for having told the truth.
- It is true I wished to escape, and so I wish still: is not this lawful for all prisoners?
- Even though I saw the executioner and the fire, I could not say anything but what I have said.
Alas! that my body, clean and whole, never been corrupted, today must be consumed and burnt to ashes!
- In God’s name let us go on bravely.
- Help yourself and God will help you
Everything I have said or done is in the hands of God. I commit myself to Him! I certify to you that I would do or say nothing against the Christian faith.