Here is the “Life And Love” Motivational Poem By Julie Coburn, The poem is about life and death and the beauty of it all.
- If You Believe Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Unique Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Live In The Now Motivational Poem By Lenora McWhorter
- Dear Addiction Motivational Poem By Zeb Edington
- Don’t Wait Until I Am Gone Motivational Poem
- Life Is Now Motivational Poem by Hollianne Boucher
- Never Stop Being You Motivational Poem
- Dance Motivational Poem For Dancers
- Enjoy Life Motivational Poem By Mae
- While You Weren’t Here Motivational Poem
- Be The Best Of Whatever You Are Motivational Poem
- Time Goes By Motivational Poem By Crystal Lewis
- A Voice Behind Motivational Poem By Pearlyn
- I Am Not A Victim Of Breast Cancer Motivational Poem
Life And Love Motivational Poem By Julie Coburn
Life’s like a book –– a chapter, a page.
Remembering our youth as fast as we age.
Life is a song; we choose what to sing.
Living is hard; what will it bring?
Memories we cherish through family and friends.
Roots broke; love never ends.
Life is a gift, so live it today.
Through struggle and heartache, we still find a way.
Through happiness and laughter,
Heartache and tears,
Good times and bad times,
Facing our fears.
From mountains to stars, our atoms are one.
The body may perish, but the soul lives on.
Life is the love we give and receive.
It defines our legacy and the mark that we leave.