Here is the Mighty Oak Motivational Poem By Kathy J Parenteau,
Strong And Inspiring Like A Mighty Tree
I wrote this poem many years in the past when I was once grieving my grandfather’s death. He was once a posted poet and the mild of my life. I noticed him as that oak tree. He was once usually so strong, and his trust in no way wavered. He taught me so a great deal about lifestyles and love and family, however most of all about Christian faith. He will be always missed, however at some point I will meet him in heaven, and till then this will continually be my tribute to Caleb Fowler, the biggest man I ever knew.
- Things Not Done Before Motivational Poem
- 10 Super Motivational William Shakespeare Poem
- Bird Understander Love Poem By Craig Arnold
- I Resign Motivational Poem
- From The Rape of Lucrece Poem of William Shakespeare
- Lionel Willis Poem That You Must Check
- The Road Not Taken Poem By Robert Frost
- 10 Best Motivational Poem By All Time Best Authors
- My Personal Quest Motivational Poem
- You Will Never See Me Fall Motivational Poem
- Pain Ends Motivational Poem
- The Hands Of A Warrior Motivational Poem
Mighty Oak Motivational Poem
Stand tall, oh mighty oak, for all the world to see.
Your strength and undying beauty forever amazes me.
Though storm clouds hover above you,
Your branches span the sky
In search of the radiant sunlight you
Count on to survive.
When the winds are high and restless and
You lose a limb or two,
It only makes you stronger.
We could learn so much from you.
Though generations have come and gone
And brought about such change,
Quietly you’ve watched them all,
Yet still remained the same.
I only pray God gives to me
The strength he’s given you
To face each day with hope,
Whether skies are black or blue.
Life on earth is truly a gift.
Every moment we must treasure.
It’s the simple things we take for granted
That becomes our ultimate pleasures.