Here is the Nelson Mandela Education Quote Meaning with Image! As Follow,
Nelson Mandela Education Quote
- “Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people.”
- “A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of.”
- “Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies.”
- “Many people in this country have paid the price before me and many will pay the price after me.”
- “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
- “Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.”
Nelson Mandela Education Quote Meaning
Education: The Most Powerful Weapon for Changing the WorldPosted by means of Arne Duncan, U.S. Secretary of Education on Tuesday, April twenty-third, 2013
School ladies in Sana’a collect for their lesson.
School ladies in Sana’a accumulate for their lesson / Clinton Doggett, USAID
As Nelson Mandela says, “Education is the most effective weapon which you can use to alternate the world.”
Education is the key to putting off gender inequality, decreasing poverty, developing a sustainable planet, stopping useless deaths and illnesses, and fostering peace. And in an expertise economy, schooling is the new currency by means of which international locations preserve monetary competitiveness and world prosperity.
Education is an investment, and one of the most integral investments we can make. This is authentic now not solely for the United States, however for nations around the world.