Here is the Nelson Mandela Quotes On Equality with Downloadable Image as Follow,
Nelson Mandela Quotes On Equality,
- I hate race discrimination most intensely and in all its manifestations. I have fought it all during my life; I fight it now, and will do so until the end of my days.
- I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities.
- There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease.
- The path of those who preach love, and not hatred, is not easy. They often have to wear a crown of thorns.
- “During my lifetime I have dedicated myself to this struggle of the African people. I have fought against white domination, and I have fought against black domination. I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die.”
- “No one is born hating another person because of the colour of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.”
- “A nation should not be judged by how it treats its highest citizens, but its lowest ones.”
Related Post Nelson Mandela Quotes On Equality
- Nelson Mandela Quotes I Never Lose
- Nelson Mandela Quotes on Leadership
- Nelson Mandela Quotes There is No Passion
- Nelson Mandela Education Quote Meaning
- Discover Active Relaxation Learn Self-Motivation
- Possible Treatments of Anxiety That You Must Check
Nelson Mandela Quotes On Equality