Here is the Princess Diana Quotes About Life with HD Image.
Princess Diana Quotes About Life,
- “Being a princess isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be.”
- “I’d like to be a queen of people’s hearts, in people’s hearts, but I don’t see myself being the queen of this country,” Princess Diana once said. “I don’t think many people will want me to be queen.”
- “Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society,” the princess said of her role in the royal family.
- “I do things differently because I don’t go by a rule book, [and] because I lead from the heart, not the head,” Princess Diana said of why the royal family hadn’t warmed to her.
- “Well, there were three of us in this marriage, so it was a bit crowded,” she famously told Bashir of Prince Charles’ affair with Camilla Parker Bowles.
- “I felt compelled to perform. Well, when I say perform, I was compelled to go out and do my engagements and not let people down and support them and love them,” she said of life as a royal.
- “I had bulimia for a number of years. And that’s like a secret disease,” she revealed to Bashir.
- “It’s vital that the monarchy keeps in touch with the people. It’s what I try and do.”
- “It took a long time to understand why people were so interested in me,” Princess Diana told journalist Martin Bashir.
- “You know, people think that at the end of the day a man is the only answer,” Diana told Bashir of being on her own. “Actually, a fulfilling job is better for me.” (Store)
Related Post to Princess Diana Quotes About Life,
- Princess Diana Quotes About Love
- Nelson Mandela Quotes About Freedom
- Welcome The Unexpected in Life Self-Motivation
- Simplify Your Life Self-Motivation Story
- 12 Golden Marilyn Monroe Quotes on Life
- Purpose Of Life Short Motivational Story
- Life Is A Rose Motivational Poem
Princess Diana Quotes About Life