Here is the “Sharpen your Axe Motivational Story” As Follow,
There was a newly joined woodcutter and the king was really impressed by his dedication towards his work. Out of encouragement, he started giving his best in work and cut 18 trees in the first month and the king was glad.
The next month he put in the same effort but could cut only 15 trees. And the third month, he still tried his best but could cut only 12 trees. The king visited him the third month and talked about his decrease in productivity.
He explained that he might have lost his strength or got too old to do the work. The king asked him “when was the last time you sharpened your ax?” To the surprise, he has not even done it once in the last three months. That was the only reason why he couldn’t cut more trees.
Related Post to the Sharpen your Axe Motivational Story
- Potatoes Eggs and Coffee Beans Motivational Story
- 3 Super Amazing Time Story As Follow
- Best Motivational Story By Motivators Click Here
- The Greedy Mouse Short Story With Moral
- Three Sons and a Bundle of Sticks With Moral of The Story
- The Greedy Boy Short Story With Moral
Moral: It is good that you put in a lot of effort and hard work to work towards your goals. But you should balance your life priorities and invest time with your family and save some time to relax which would boost up your productivity.