What is the Thantophobia the Fear of Losing Someone You Love?
Thantophobia the Fear of Losing Someone You Love,
Thantophobia is regarded as a kind of anxiety and nervousness that has something to do with the worry of death, the loss of life process, or losing anyone you love. This phobia can go away a man or woman having a tough time coping with emotions of panic or fear and negative thought patterns.
It has to be stated that thantophobia can’t be diagnosed in precise diagnostic standards that mental health professionals use. Instead, its signs are paired with the diagnosis of generalized anxiety disorder.
The word thantophobia originated from the Greek words thanato and phobia that imply loss of life and concern respectively. Thantophobia is additionally known as thanatophobia.
What are the Symptoms of the Thantophobia?
- More frequent panic attacks
- Increased anxiety
- Heart palpitations or irregular heartbeats
- Stomach pain
- Sensitivity to hot or cold temperatures
Here are the few Great Ways to overcome Thanatophobia,
- Devote some time to yourself to be alone. This will give you positive energy. Relax and spend a little time alone to deal with thantophobia and to have the needed composure to overcome the fear.
- Spend some time alone, It’ll help you in getting positive energy
- Enjoy your significant other
- Life will never go your way
- Don’t try to control everything
- Talk to your partner. Conversing with your loving partner and expressing your fear can help because he or she will be eager to stay with you all along and your fear of losing him or her will disappear.