The Live Life Motivational Poem, My beliefs in life, because not everyone realizes just how precious it really is.
- Things Not Done Before Motivational Poem
- 10 Super Motivational William Shakespeare Poem
- Bird Understander Love Poem By Craig Arnold
- I Resign Motivational Poem
- From The Rape of Lucrece Poem of William Shakespeare
- Lionel Willis Poem That You Must Check
- The Road Not Taken Poem By Robert Frost
- 10 Best Motivational Poem By All Time Best Authors
- My Personal Quest Motivational Poem
- You Will Never See Me Fall Motivational Poem
- Pain Ends Motivational Poem
- The Hands Of A Warrior Motivational Poem
The Live Life Motivational Poem
Life is crazy
And totally unpredictable…
It’s going to push you over,
Kick you while you’re down,
And hit you when you try to get back up.
Not everything can beat you.
Things are going to change you,
But you get to choose which ones you let change you.
Listen to your heart,
Follow your dreams,
And let no one tell you what you’re capable of.
Push the limits,
Bend the rules,
And enjoy every minute of it.
Laugh at everything.
Live for as long as you can.
But trust none.
Believe in yourself,
And never lose faith in others.
Settle for nothing but only the best,
And give 110% in everything you do.
Live on the edge,
Yet stay safe,
And cherish every moment of it.
Life is a gift.
Appreciate all the rewards,
And jump on every opportunity.
Not everyone’s going to love you,
But who needs them anyway?
And fight for what you believe.
Back down to nothing,
But give in to the little things in life,
After all, that is what makes you.
Forget the unnecessary,
But remember everything.
Bring it with you everywhere you go.
Learn something new,
And appreciate criticism.
But dislike what you want.
Never forget where you came from,
And always remember where you are going.
Live life to its fullest,
And have a reason for everything,
Even if it’s totally insane.
Find your purpose in life,
And live it!