Here is the “Time Goes By” Motivational Poem By Crystal Lewis!
According to the Author: I wrote this poem as I viewed how regularly it is that we go via lifestyles assuming and judging others, whilst we do now not totally apprehend their actions. At the time I wrote this poem there used to be a lot of misery in my family, and I realized that so frequently we emerge as disconnected, angry, and harmful that it affects our relationships. The poem speaks of forgiveness and appreciation that we solely have folks in our lives for a positive quantity of time and that it is higher to heal as a substitute than to blame.
- It’s Really Up To You Motivational Poem
- I Bend Motivational Poem By Selena Odom
- Go With Grace Motivational Poem by Abimbola T. Alab
- Life Doesn’t Frighten Me Motivational Poem
- The Live Life Motivational Poem By Livelovelaugh
- This Is Your Time Motivational Poem
- If You Believe Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Unique Motivational Poem By Abimbola T. Alabi
- Live In The Now Motivational Poem By Lenora McWhorter
- Dear Addiction Motivational Poem By Zeb Edington
- Don’t Wait Until I Am Gone Motivational Poem
- Life Is Now Motivational Poem by Hollianne Boucher
Time Goes By Motivational Poem By Crystal Lewis
Time goes by and slips away
Just as the sky turns from blue to grey.
We are here but only for a short stay.
Don’t let life pass with words you never say.
Don’t live in anger, with fear and regrets.
Seek forgiveness and lay your pain to rest.
Don’t judge too quickly, as you may be wrong.
Instead, choose to live life as an uplifting song.
When tears fall, wipe them away
As they will only last but for a day.
Sometimes we hurt because we care.
Sometimes life seems unfair.
We make mistakes we wish we could change
And wonder how our life could be rearranged.
Second chances last only for so long, reach out to others
As we are all sisters and brothers.
There are angels in heaven that waatch us every day.
They look over us as we laugh and play.
Live with joy, and when you lie down at night,
Thank the Lord and release any strife.